Junior Supply Expert
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Junior Supply Expert who will report to the Supply Expertise Manager and will collaborate with different departments within the organization: Plant Operating Planning, Area Operating Planning, Category Planning, IT, Supply Planning, Academy.
As a Junior Supply Expert, you will support the efficient operation of End-to-End Planning Professional Family; guarantee user accesses and documentation availability on SharePoint, provide support regarding process improvements and training material creation and support reporting & KPI related activities.
SUPPLY PROFESSIONAL FAMILY COORDINATION
- Guarantees that all materials to share with the End-to-End Planning Professional Family are available on SharePoint;
- Supports End-to-End Planning Professional Family facilitators with administrative issues;
- Maintains End-to-End Planning Professional Family contact list;
- Participate in End-to-End Board meetings, prepare documentation and enhance communication with Board members.
- Provides support to collect training needs and maintain the list of trained planners;
- Supports the knowledge sharing development (e-learning material creation).
PROCESS CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT SUPPORT
- Guarantees the coherent structure of SharePoint and keep documentation and accesses updated;
- Supports process improvements;
- Collect inputs and publish achievements / novelties on Yammer.
POWER BI DELIVERY DASHBOARD MAINTENANCE
- Maintain / update / create reports in cooperation with stakeholders;
- Approve access for eligible Ferrero employees.
Who we are looking for:
Education & Background
- Master’s Degree in Business administration, Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience, ideally gained in the FMCG planning environment (Ferrero experience is a plus);
- Project management experience would be a plus.
- High-level in MS Office (programming macros is a plus);
- Knowledge in SAP (APO, ECC, IBP);
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
- Good relational/communication skills;
- High standing approach;
- Motivated/Enthusiastic/Proactive attitude;
- Quick learner who is open-minded;
- Business perspective view;
- Ability to synthesize relevant information.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.