Junior Process Technology (Balvano & S.Angelo plants)
Balvano (PZ) and Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi (AV)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the role:
The position reports to Plant Senior Technology and contributes to the product realization through the process parameters management, ensuring the technological production process optimization and the “best practice” transfer to the production manager.
PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGICAL ASSISTANCE, INDUSTRIALIZATION AND TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- Provides technological process optimization and advices to set up the production cycle, analyze the cycle and find out corrective actions needed.
- Executes test (even in collaboration with Soremartec/DTC) and new receipts testing. Defines new technological methods and monitors production parameters. Provides information and qualified advice prior the test approval.
- Provides advises once new receipts are entered in the system, performs SAP data entry and fit new doses to the production process.
- Defines methods and rules to detect process data.
- Provides a central interface to the Senior Technologist and UGP Manager, for technological projects, new projects and improvement projects.
- Identifies and propose areas of improvement for the activities falling within his competence.
- Is consulted by the UGP Manager before the realization of the improvement initiatives
- Cooperates with Soremartec/DTC and with Maintenance, to better fit plans and machineries features and functionalities to raw materials, semifinished goods and used packaging.
FOOD SAFETY AND HYGIENE
- Respects and instill the standards of hygiene and safety.
- Ensures the cleaning and the sanitisation of the areas within his area of competence.
- Is responsible for the observance of HACCP directives within his area of competence
- Supports the UGP Mgr in the supervision of the common spaces within the UGP
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in food technologist or chemical engineering;
- Fluent English;
- Availability to international mobility;
- At least one year of work experience in production area are considered a plus