Junior General Procurement Buyer
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Benelux region, we are looking for a Junior General Procurement Buyer. Your new role role has the objective of supporting the general procurement manager in the administration of purchasing requests for the Ferrero Group in the Benelux region. Your role will also support in the search for and the collaboration with suppliers; ensuring that they meet a high level of service. Your purchasing category will be of General procurement: People Services, Consultancy, IT, Facility management, Brand Communicartion, Brand activation, Marketing Research, SalesSupport, Professional Services, Securitiy and Public relations.
- Control that the Purchase Request content is in line with the General Procurement Policy & General Group & local policies in checking:
- The compliance with the current agreements: grid prices, annual or group contracts, selected offer, etc;
- The attached evidence documentation to the PR (contract references and requirement definitions)
- Issue Purchase orders or the contract to be sent to the Supplier with terms and conditions;
- Support the invoicing process;
- Manage contract expiration and maintain contract for assigned categories;
- Measure and improve contract expiration and maintain contract for assigned categories;
- Measure and improve contract expiration;
- Archive all specific information related to tenders, offers, negotiations, mails;
- Solve the issues met in SAP for General Procurement;
- Provide Support in preparing presentations;
- Launch the tenders & collect the adequate information on a synthetic view to analyze & compare the different offers in order to finalize the negotiation;
- Source the altenate suppliers;
- Ensure the negotiation in his perimeter;
Who we are looking for:
- Overall, 1-3 years of work experience.
- A proved knowledge of FMCG Procurement business basis (what is an order, an invoice, a payment how do these work in Procurement).
- Experience in a FMCG will be considered a plus.
- Proactiveness in anticipating buyers’ needs in terms of supplier and contract management;
- Curiosity and problem solving;
- Team player with strong business attitude will be considered fundamental or a positive performance;
- Proficiency in MS office skills (particularly in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French
- Dutch &/or Italian would be considered a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Purchasing, Engineering, etc.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.