Junior Customer & Category Development Ice Cream
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As Junior CCDM you will report to the Head of Ice Cream Department and bring support to the rest of the team. If you feel at ease with figures and want to integrate a commercial environment, this job is made for you. Depending on your experience, performance and evolution in the role, you will gradually take up responsibilities.
• Market scouting of promotional actions & campaigns of different retailers
• Monitoring of promotions Ferrero products at different retailers
• Market analysis, feeding and monitoring brands KPI dashboard (Key Performance Indicators)
• Promotion analysis Ferrero portfolio; keeping quarterly inventory of occurrences
• Shelf mapping and tracking of Ferrero ice cream placement at different retailers (based on Field team input)
• Preparation of client presentations
• Coordination with creative agencies for sales brochures
• Assistance in Merchandising (together with POS Manager)
• Presentation in internal meetings
Who we are looking for:
• Master’s degree in business or Engineering
• 2 years experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing or Sales
• Passionate about Marketing FMCG and food industry
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with team members, suppliers and various other collaborators
• Demonstrate organizational/time-management and problem-solving skills
• Open-minded, diligent and autonomous
• Proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines
• Highly numerate with well-developed analytical skills and high attention to details
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot), PowerPoint
• Nielsen knowledge and previous experience in Marketing are assets
• Fluency in French and English. Dutch is an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.