Junior Brand Manager Kinder Joy
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQ in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a motivated and creative candidate. Kinder Joy is on the look out of a talented Junior Brand Manager who will support he Senior Brand Manager in developing and implementing the Global strategy of this iconic product. Join our team and start creating meaningful and joyful moments for our consumers!
As Junior Brand Manager Kinder Joy, you will be involved in many different strategic and operational activities, such as:
- Toy Management: Governance of end-to-end brand operations on toy assortments, orchestrating the collaboration with Operations team, Areas, BUs and Toy department to ensure smooth cascading of Global Activity Grid and the respective toy assortment to countries
- Packaging & Artwork: Lead packaging design from briefs to agencies for design updates to templates for Licensed products
- Market Monitoring: Conduct global market analysis through periodic tracking of KPIs for strategic BUs and turn them into successful insights
- Digital Marketing: Contribute to the collaboration with digital team on Applaydu APP to deliver guidelines, digital characters and assets development
- Ecommerce: support the Kinder Products with Surprise E-commerce project
- Countries coordination: Support Areas and BUs in the implementation of the global brand strategy and facilitate and influence the sharing of assets worldwide
- Consumer Research: Support on the brief and research materials preparation, deeply analyze the results to identify and propose opportunities
- Transversal projects: Support the Brand Manager in leading transversal projects
- Budget Management: Oversee Purchase order process while monitoring the costs vs budget and, if necessary, implement corrective actions
Who we are looking for:
You will bring your university studies in Marketing and your 2-4 years of experience in operational and strategic Marketing activities, gained in multinational companies. Your knowledge and focus in FMCG is an essential asset for us.
Your multi-markets and multi-cultural background will help you to cover the position at best, together with your influencing communication skills and your attention to detail.
You will contribute to the success of the company with your project management capabilities and with your strong analytical and financial skills.
Moreover, we will be happy to welcome your dynamic, flexible and proactive attutude and your results-oriented and interpersonal approach.
IT-wise, you have an excellent PC command and a good knowledge of Nielsen/IRI DBs. SAP is another tool you will become familiar with.
You will perform all the activities in a fluent English.
Ready for this new adventure? Apply!
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.