Junior Brand Manager - Kinder Chocolate and Seasonal
Job Location: [[Dubai]]
Job Location: [[Dubai]]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role
The Junior Brand Manager will manage Kinder Chocolate & Seasonal Portfolio and its development in the Gulf Region.
In its role, the Junior BM will support the Group Brand Manager Kids Chocolates developing a long-term Strategy for the Brands within his/her perimeter.
He/She will be then responsible for the deployment of the integrated marketing plans for each of them.
He/She will continuously track the Brand performance to identify proactively potential issues and propose solutions to the Business.
The JBM will be also responsible supporting the Group Brand Manager in the development of a local brand Strategy and the execution of the Marketing Plan
In the management of projects and activities under his/her responsibility, the JBM will ensure alignment, and engagement of local and central functions that need to be involved. In this part of the role, the Brand Manager will build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders and will prove the capability to generate consensus and bring attention on business needs and requirements.
- PRODUCT STRATEGY: Supporting the Senior Brand Manager in identifying priorities and developing Kinder Chocolate & Seasonal Portfolio strategy including definition of the brand positioning, development of the full marketing mix, consumer touchpoints, media mix, based on in-depth consumer and market understanding.
- MARKETING PROJECTS: Responsible for developing, deploying and monitoring of the Kinder Joy, Kinder Surprise and Kinder Creamy Marketing Plan. He/She runs analyses of Project results vs. Action Standard
- SALES PLANNING: He/She work closely with Sales in the definition of the Sales plan, He/She monitors the sales plan and analyzes the deviations. He/She liaises with Trade Marketing and Commercial functions to identify issues and possible solutions
- MARKET ANALYSIS: He/She constantly tracks market and competition trends/performance drivers, consumer and shopper behavior. He/She works closely with CSU and other relevant functions (e.g. Quality) to generate and circulate reports on Brand performance (sell-out data, freshness, pricing, stock levels, market share, etc.) and on consumer behavior.
- PROMOTIONS CO-MARKETING AND SPONSORSHIP: He/She proposes, develops and rolls out consumer activations and sponsorship activities, in accordance with the target positioning and in coherence with the Brand Equity. He/She Constantly measures the effectiveness of such initiatives.
- PACKAGING: He/She manages the implementation of new packaging, seasonal, promotional or any in & out packaging directly dealing with relevant central stakeholders and/or external agencies.
- BUDGET MANAGEMENT: He/She manages the budget and of Kinder Joy and Kinder Creamy. He/She monitors consistency of the actual spending and the economic performance and if necessary, makes the corrective action. He/She is involved and engaged in allocation and tracking of price promo budget related to the Brands in his/her perimeter.
Who we are looking for:
The role requires 1 to 3 years of experience in brand management, preferably in the consumer goods industry.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration/Marketing or equivalent.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.