Junior Art Director - Ferrero Internal Agency (Pubbliregia)_Maternity Leave
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role
The junior art director works with the copywriters, supporting Senior and Supervisor creative professionals and together with them reports directly to the Executive Creative Directors.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support success of Ferrero products, developing “Above the Line” creative campaigns and creative concepts starting from a brief and following the executive creative directors’ guidelines.
- Generate creative visual executions within the brief perimeter.
- Elaborate and create design works such print and poster layouts, tv ideas, creative concepts, digital visual contents.
- Meet with executive creative directors and accounts to discuss the client's requirements and core messages.
- Work together with other creative team’s members and eventually support them in the creative project developments.
- Receiving feedback and using it to grow and flourish as an art director.
- Share ideas with creative directors, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts.
- Craft various art and design options, which may be presented to Marketing Depts together with senior creative resources.
- Take part to production phase, liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers speakers, music providers and production companies.
- Take part to advertising workshops and national/international events proposed by the executive creative directors.
- Involved in popular culture, new visual trends and techniques.
- Deepen the knowledge of Ferrero products, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Arts, Design, and Communication or related.
- 1 to 3 working years of experience in advertising.
- Passion for art direction and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals.
- Understanding the message marketing is seeking to deliver and translating this into attractive visual execution.
- Teamwork, Initiative, Digital/social user.
- Problem solving, Time management and meeting deadlines.
- Languages: Italian and fluent English (any other additional languages are considered a plus).
- IT skills: Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite; Strong skills with design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.