IT Sales Global Platform Project Manager
Job Location: Alba
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager who will be part of Sales Global IT Platform reporting to the Sales Global IT Platform Manager.
- You will manage the IT Projects and Program within the IT Sales Global Platform, ensuring the achievement of the defined objectives and business requirement, according with the Global IT Implementation and Global Target Architecture
- You will manage transformation / GMT Priority projects and relevant improvement initiatives (>100k€) through specific PM methodologies and tools, overseeing all the projects phases
- You must ensure the proper and complete management and delivery of the assigned projects by:
- coordinating all internal human resource staffing of the projects
- engaging and coordinating all external (consultants) resources in collaboration with the consultant’s project manager
- You will define Project Baseline, Project Forecast and Project Cost profile and guarantee the governance of the project budget monthly expenditure, taking care of possible actions to react to possible deviation
- You must support the Application Center of Expertise (CoE) of the Global Delivery Center in ensuring the quality and technical requirements of managed projects
- You have to maintain the commitment and proposing solutions to reduce possible Project risk, working on the Risk Management plan
- You are responsible for meeting time, budget, quality and resource commitments of all projects assigned from the IT Sales Project Portfolio and support the IT Sales Portfolio Manager to consolidate facts and figures of the projects assigned
- You have to manage the Process Governance cycle according with the PMO Governance Process and to guarantee regular
Who we are looking for:
- A graduate in Information Technology, Engineering or Business Management
- A professional with experience in Project and Program Management, Change and Risk Management, System Integration Project (with SAP System implementation)
- Experienced in SAP Project Implementation, Sales IT Project Implementation
- A professional able to manage different stakeholders, International team located in different geography,
- Experienced in international multinational companies with central HQ / Service company
- Proficiency in English. Other languages will be considered as a plus (Italian, German, Spanish, etc.)
- A person available for international mobility
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.