IT Project Manager Consumer Engagement - eCommerce
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg and Group Information Technology function we are looking for an IT Project Manager for Consumer Engagement - eCommerce.
You will drive digital transformational projects coordinating project streams , guaranteeing the correct implementation of the projects plan, respecting resources, budget and time constraints . You will be the focal point for the Project Steering Committee and all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop project operating plan according to the project scope and objective
- Define activities, timing, responsibilities for the different streams highlighting milestones and deliverables
- Coordinate the project streams, guaranteeing the correct implementation of the project plan ensuring the correct flow of the different project phases
- Involve subject matter experts when necessary and support the implementation of best practices transferring among streams and teams
- Facilitate the required change management to move from project to process
- Monitor the state of work in terms of deliverables and timing
- Check project objectives feasibility and recommend proper actions to be taken to tackle project issues
- Provide periodical consolidated information to project leaders
- Collect information on project costs and benefits
- Provide a monthly consolidation of information vs budget/plans, giving visibility to all stakeholders involved
Who we are looking for:
- A graduate in Information Technology or other related fields
- Experienced in IT Project Management in particular: digital transformational projects, omnichannel Consumer Engagement and eCommerce projects; Experiences in Digital Marketing will be considered as a plus
- A professional with strong Project management Skills knowledgeable about Agile Methodology and able to work with JIRA and Confluence
- Experienced in CRM and E-commerce, SAP Commerce Cloud (SAP Hybris); Experience in other SAP CX solutions (SAP Emarsys, SAP CDC, SAP CDP), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Content Management Systems (CMS) and modern web-technologies are considered as a plus
- A professional with previous experience in international environments with a matrix organizational structure
- A professional with good Communication & presentation skills, able to work in a diverse and international team where the problem solving, and the learning attitude are key values
- A person willing to evaluate an international career and available to travel ( up to 30% of the time)
- Experienced in CPG Market is considered a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.