IT Project Manager Consumer Engagement - eCommerce
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg and Group Information Technology function we are looking for an IT Project Manager for Consumer Engagement - eCommerce.
As an IT PM Consumer Engagement - eCommerce you will lead digital transformational projects. A broad understanding of omnichannel Consumer Engagement and eCommerce perimeter is required. As a Project Manager you will coordinate project streams of responsibilities, guaranteeing the correct implementation of the project's plan and different phases, respecting resources, budget and time constraints. Moreover, you will be involved and provide updates to the Project Steering Committee and all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop project operating plan according to project scope, objectives and approach, defining activities, timing, responsibility for the different streams highlighting milestones and deliverables;
- Discuss project plans and updates with the project leader;
- Cascade project plan for the different streams to stream leaders;
- Coordinate the project streams, guaranteeing the correct implementation of the project plan and of the different project phases;
- Ensure the implementation of projects according to project plan;
- Involve subject matter experts when necessary;
- Support the implementation of best practices' transfer among streams and teams;
- Facilitate the required change management to move from project to process;
- Monitor the state of work in terms of deliverables and timing;
- Check project objectives feasibility and recommend proper actions to be taken to tackle project issues;
- Provide periodical consolidated information to project leader;
- Collect information on project costs and benefits;
- Provide a monthly consolidation of information vs budget/plans, giving visibility to all stakeholders involved.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree Information Technology or other related fields;
- 5-7 years of proven experience in IT Project Management or other IT Management Roles;
- Previous experience in international environments with a matrix organizational structure;
- Experience in CPG Market is considered a plus;
- Strong Project management Skills with knowledge of Agile Methodology;
- Experience in leading digital transformational projects, including omnichannel Consumer Engagement and eCommerce projects;
- Experience in Digital Marketing is considered a plus;
- Project monitoring in JIRA and Confluence;
- PMP Certification is considered as a plus;
- Relationship Management;
- Communication & presentation skills;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Team and collaboration orientation;
- Problem solving;
- Performance driven;
- Learning orientation;
- Public speaking;
- Availability to travel up to 30% of the time;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
- Office 365 knowledge is a must with high skill on Excel and PowerPoint;
- CRM and E-commerce platform knowledge;
- Experience in SAP Commerce Cloud (SAP Hybris);
- Experience in other SAP CX solutions (SAP Emarsys, SAP CDC, SAP CDP) is considered a plus;
- Experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) and modern web-technologies is considered a plus;
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) knowledge is considered a plus.
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Any other European language will be considered an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.