IT Functional Analyst
Job Location: North Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
A rare opportunity has opened to join the Ferrero IT team as a Functional Analyst. You will utilise your SAP and technology knowledge to identify solutions and better ways of working. You will be a true business partner, finding pain points with your internal customers and using your solutions mindset to proactively implement effective resolutions using technical resources available.
Specifically partnering with Sales and Supply Chain functions, your day to day will involve:
- Proactively investigate business processes and systems to identify improvement opportunities
- Partner with business leaders to understand requirements and translate into technical specifications
- Propose solutions to address needs and drive efficiencies
- Liaise between local business and global IT colleagues to raise and resolve issues
- Project management of SAP system implementation and training
- Ensure SAP system stability and optimisation
- Complete hands on incident management and resolve application system issues
- Supporting your IT colleagues in providing support across Asia Pacific region as needed
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience using SAP suite – SAP TM experience is highly regarded
- Experience in SAP Customer Service or Supply Chain modules
- Customer focused and driven for success
- A solutions mindset with the drive to resolve issues and improve efficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- Prior experience working in an international model environment
- Prior experience working for a food manufacturer or FMCG company
- The ability to interpret both technical and business language
- A clear communicator with the ability to influence the business
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.