IT Digital Project Manager
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg and Group Information Technology function we are looking for an IT Digital Project Manager.
The role requires an IT Project Manager acting as primary focal point for Global Digital Marketing projects support and delivery.
The IT Project Manager should have a broad understanding of the digital marketing perimeter and have a relevant technical background.
As a team, we aim for a results'-oriented approach that helps us deliver, from a technology perspective, digital marketing projects for the Ferrero brands (Websites and Mobile Apps).
- Act as the key focal point for Group Digital IT demands and initiatives, delivering technology projects in the digital marketing perimeter;
- Conduct the execution of digital marketing projects for the technology aspects, ensuring the end-to-end management;
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of the projects through the following activity: Demand gathering/identification and documentation; Stakeholder identification, analysis, and communication;
- Requirement’s engineering;
- Risk & Issue management;
- Design the global IT digital marketing application landscape, including components such as Frontend, Backend, middleware technology and infrastructure components, based on business requirements and Ferrero IT Strategy;
- Ensure that enterprise application design standards are maintained, and group guidelines are followed in partnership with our enterprise architects;
- Proactively provide recommendations to enhance existing landscapes and support the overall IT strategy;
- Define the decommissioning of redundant applications aligned with application roadmap;
- Ensure the recommended procedures, guidelines and standards for regular operations are developed and maintained;
- Support the implementation of best practices transfer among streams / teams;
- Coordinate internal stakeholder and suppliers.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technology-related fields;
- Overeall 5-8 years of work experience with at least 5 years of proven experience in IT Project Management;
- Previous experience in international environments with a matrix organizational structure;
- FMCG commercial awareness and strong business processes understanding;
- PMI or Agile Certification will be considered a plus;
- CIoTS will be considered a plus;
- Certifications in AWS, Drupal CMS platform and/or mobile engine (Unity) are considered as a plus;
- Strong experience in digital marketing and /or modern consumer engagement (CRM) applications;
- Profound knowledge in web-technology related projects like responsive Websites and Web-Apps;
- Knowledge in Cloud Computing, SaaS, IaaS and Amazon AWS Serverless components;
- Strong understanding of Client / Server Technology (REST API, Authentication, data streaming);
- Knowledge in:
- Frameworks such as Drupal, Magento, LAMP and 2D/3D game engines, such as Unity;
- Data Base (MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle) and Front-end (JS, CSS, HTML);
- Content Delivery Network management, CDN Web Performance and CDN Media Delivery Solutions;
- Relationship Management;
- Communication & presentation skills;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Team and collaboration orientation;
- Problem solving;
- Performance driven;
- Learning orientation;
- Availability to travel up to 10% of the time;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office 365 in Excel and PowerPoint in particular.
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Any other European language will be considered an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.