IT Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Architect
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role requires an IT architect for Digital Marketing & E-Commerce, acting as primary focal point for North America (NAM) projects delivery and supporting other regions on demand.
Key aspects of the role:
- You will be part of the global Ferrero IT Team inside the “Center of Expertise for consumer technology and e-commerce” in charge of building the technology for Ferrero’s future success in the field of digital marketing, E-Commerce (D2C/B2C) and Consumer Engagement Platforms (CRM)
- Design the global and local application landscape based on business requirements and Ferrero’s IT Strategy
- Ensure that enterprise application design standards are maintained, and group guidelines are followed in partnership with our enterprise architects
- Design end-to-end aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as Frontend, Backend, middleware technology and infrastructure components
- Performs application design for new local requirements (including enhancements)
- Leads local and global application lifecycle, ensuring the end-to-end management
- Integrates Group IT applications at local level and realizes relevant local configurations and adaptations (e.g. adaptation to Local laws)
- Proactively provides recommendations to enhance existing landscapes and support the overall IT strategy
- Defines the decommissioning of redundant applications aligned with application roadmap
- Defines data migration strategies between applications as required and ensures data consistency
- Ensures the recommended procedures, guidelines and standards for regular operations such as live regression testing, back-up, security, updating, program release and control are developed and maintained
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives within scheduled timelines
- Coordinates technical stakeholder and suppliers
- Manage demand identification, mapping and documentation
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles, focused on the development of digital and E-Commerce-related projects
- FMCG commercial awareness and strong business processes understanding
- Strong experience in enterprise E-Commerce applications
- Strong experience in digital marketing and /or modern consumer engagement (CRM) applications
- Profound knowledge in web-technology related projects like responsive Websites, E-Commerce and Web-Apps
- Profound knowledge of modern web-technologies (HTML5, CSS and JS)
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Deep Knowledge in Cloud Computing, SaaS, IaaS and especially in Amazon AWS
- Stakeholder & Supplier coordination experience
Nice to have:
- Experience in SAP Commerce Cloud (SAP Hybris) and preferably also other SAP CX solutions (SAP Emarsys & SAP CDC)
- Experience in Product Information Management (PIM)
- Experience in Atlassian products and CI/CD tools (JIRA, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practice
- Knowledge of Google Tools for Marketers and Developers such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Search console etc.
- Knowledge in database technology (MS SQL, MySQL, No SQL)
- Understanding of Client / Server Technology (REST API, Authentication & data streaming)
- Experience in Content Management Systems (Drupal)
- Knowledge in Akamai Content Delivery Network Services
- Project management skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.