IT Account Manager Hazelnut Company AGRI
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Group Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are looking for an IT Account Manager Hazelnut Company AGRI.
Are you a passionate IT professional looking for an IT Account role in an international and dynamic environment? You might find the career progression you are looking for here in our Ferrero Luxembourg HQs!
As the IT Account Manager AGRI for Ferrero's Hazelnut Company (HCo) you will report to the Hazelnut Company Platforms Account Manager.
Your role will be to follow Hazelnut company's locations by creating, delivering, supporting and mastering the hazelnut end-to-end value chain that includes main processes such as:
Planting & Harvesting, Sourcing, Inbound & Warehousing, Cracking & Selection, Processing Outbound Warehouse, Sales Flows.
You will be working closely with the Business for the identification, design, implementation and adoption of Global IT Solutions focused on Agri Processes and support the HCo Platform Account Manager.
Through your role you will have to continuously aim to improve the current effective IT global business solutions, as well as to coordinate major functional innovation projects and activities, ensuring the best value realization of each global application.
You will be a key component of IT's organization, cooperating daily with Group, Regional and Local IT team members.
Innovation and problem solving are key, along with ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working and commitment.
You are accountable of Demand collection, Monitor demands’ implementation, related projects and demands closing in collaboration with Project Managers.
Moreover, you will take care of key daily activities in collaboration with central ITS, CoE Agri and Group/Local IT to solve or address daily tickets, issue or improvements that may need your support or expertise.
Additionally you will manage meetings together or on behalf of HCo Platforms Account Manager strategy and cascading activities to the AGRI IT team in the locations or business stakeholders where IT is not present in the location.
The role is focused on managing a portfolio of technology capabilities to support the business objectives for Agri Locations ensuring that this portfolio drives business value, is delivered through project excellence while it brings innovative best practices and new technologies.
You will provide application portfolio value realization through active business stakeholder engagement while being accountable for the definition of a technology product portfolio supporting the delivery of business capabilities and requirements.
With your role you will contribute, prioritize and support the definition of functional and technical solutions coming from new requirements.
As IT Account you will:
- proactively engage key stakeholders at global and regional level to gather business and functional needs and to provide support and new ideas on business process design and enhancements.
- contribute to business cases definition, in collaboration with Business Stakeholders, identifying new solutions to support the business capabilities.
- ensure that the solution blueprint is aligned to functional requirements, as well as to the Global AGRI template, overall technology framework and quality.
- ensure continuous improvement of live applications, constantly evaluating the current solutions vs. the business needs to deploy a major level of effectiveness and efficiency.
- guarantee the evaluation of the impact of the initiatives, tracking business benefits and lessons learnt.
- contribute to the definition of the Service Level Agreement and related charges to the business and reports Service performance vs. Service Level Agreement
Who we are looking for:
- You have a Master’s degree in Management Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Management, Economics or other related fields.
- You have 5-7 years of experience in similar roles working in IT consultancy or multinational complex organization (preferable agricultural industry & manufacturing and FMCG industry) while working across multiple countries would be beneficial to your application.
- With deep knowledge of Farming, Manufacturing and Supply Chain processes as well as in farm digitalization and raw material processing.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes is one of your strengths.
- Negotiation and relational skills with internal and external are a must.
- Previous key experiences you have are with Stakeholder Management and People Management.
- Project Management skills.
- Experiences that would be considered a plus:
- Cloud App Management and services
- IT Infrastructures and network solutions
- Agriculture IoT Solutions
- SAP BW, MS Power BI and similar Business Intelligence tools
- SAP ECC and/or SAP Business One.
- Information & Technology Services knowledge and experience.
- You are available to travel outside Europe up to 20-25% of the time.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.