Internship - Trade Marketing Assistant (Netherlands)
Job Location: Brussels
Breda, The Netherlands
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Trade Marketing Assistant, you will be able to work on powerful brands such as Nutella, Kinder, Premium Chocolate or Tic Tac. You’ll support the head of Trade Marketing in implementing the Ferrero Category strategies for retailers, key accounts and merchandising agencies.
• Analysis of promotional actions and campaigns
• Ad-hoc market analysis and monitoring KPI’s of the brands for external and internal presentations
• Analysis in planograms and building proposals for the retailers on how to improve and better meet the shopper needs
• Creation of sales pitches and seasonal catalogues
• Follow-up on different projects (qualitative/quantitative)
• Preparation of client presentations
• External contact with agencies (mainly Nielsen)
Who we are looking for:
- HBO or University education
- Passionate about Marketing FMCG
- Demonstrate organizational/time-management and problem solving skills
- Highly numerate with well-developed analytical skills and close attention to details
- Proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines
- Open-minded, diligent and autonomous
- Nielsen knowledge and previous experience in Marketing are assets
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (Vlookup, pivot), PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Dutch and English.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with team members, suppliers and various other collaborators
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.