INTERNSHIP Sales Distributor Management (starting from September 2021)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQ in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a motivated intern to join our Distributor & Commercial Excellence Team responsible for the APAC MEA region in a six-month internship experience (starting from September 2021) to support the team's day-to-day activities and ongoing projects.
- Supporting the monitoring, analysis and improvement of business performance reporting to the top management, i.e. for Sales, Stocks, Freshness;
- Assisting in the development of business-related dashboards to ensure continuous tracking of business process implementation across the area;
- Preparing PPT presentations summarizing business updates of our Business Units across the area;
- Contributing to the development of an integrated and digital environment for documentation;
- Building partnerships with key internal stakeholders, i.e. Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Sales and Business Development, Consumer Shopper Understanding.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields;
- First experience in a sales position or in the FMCG sector is considered an advantage;
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills;
- Dynamic, proactive approach with an ability to work under pressure;
- Strong attention to details and a result-oriented mindset;
- Enthusiasm and motivation to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications;
- Advanced proficiency in Excel;
- First experience with programming languages is considered an advantage.
- English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
You will be joining an international and dynamic work environment, full of new challenges where you will have the continuous opportunity to excel and develop yourself. To support you in your experience, we will provide you with an attractive internship package along with many benefits offered in our Ferrero Luxembourg Headquarters. You will not only have the chance to learn from our passionate and experienced professionals, but become part of our strong intern community.
So, apply now and join our extended Ferrero family!
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.