INTERNSHIP HR Business Partner - Procurement & Hazelnut Company (starting from July/August 2021)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQ in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a motivated intern for a six-month internship experience starting from July 2021. In this role, you will support the HR Business Partner team responsible for the Procurement function and our Hazelnut Company in their daily responsibilities and ongoing projects.
- Supporting the full life cycle recruitment (i.e. drafting and publishing job descriptions, screening applications, scheduling and conducting interviews);
- Contributing to onboarding activities (i.e. induction preparation, buddy assignment, contract sharing etc.);
- Engaging in HR-related administrative tasks and preparation of documents in interaction with the HR Administration Team;
- Supporting main HR processes (i.e. Headcount planning, Salary Review, Performance Evaluation, Management Review);
- Collaborating cross-functionally with multiple Department (i.e. Training department).
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master Student or Bachelor Graduate in Business, Economics, Psychology or similar fields;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- An analytical and detail-oriented working approach;
- Proactive mindset who can work independently as well as in a team;
- Experience with prioritizing and coordinating multiple projects at the same time;
- Enthusiasm and motivation to work with an international environment;
- First experience in recruiting is considered a plus.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, v-look up);
- First experience with SAP HR and SuccessFactors is considered a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is a plus.
You will be joining an international and dynamic work environment, full of new challenges where you will have the continuous opportunity to excel and develop yourself. To support you in your experience, we will provide you with an attractive internship package along with many benefits offered in our Ferrero Luxembourg Headquarters. You will not only have the chance to learn from our passionate and experienced professionals but become part of our strong intern community.
So, apply now and join our extended Ferrero family!
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.