Internship in Finance Administration Dept. for Africa-Levante markets
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In this position, you will have the possibility to support and get an in-depth view of the main administration processes and activities managed by the Finance department dedicated to the Africa-Levante Region.
You will be asked to collaborate and assist on the following activities:
- supervision of the balance sheet in the matter of Stock, Payable, Receivable and Capex in collaboration with internal department;
- supervision of the level of Days Sales Outstanding, Days Payable Outstanding and Days Inventory Outstanding;
- supervision of the stock management accuracy in collaboration with Supply Chain and Sales departments;
- preparation and execution of Region and Local stock Committees;
- supervision of Fixed assets and Capex policy compliance at Region level;
- preparation of reporting and ad hoc financial analysis;
- audit ad hoc in the Balance Sheet for the different entity in the Africa-Levante Region.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Previuos experience in Accounting/Finance department will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Team working spirit and proactive approach
- Result oriented and planning skills ability
- Knowledge of MS-Office applications with proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of SAP, HFM and/or Essbase is considered a plus
- Fluency in English
- Any other language is considered a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.