Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Be part of an exciting international environment!
Finance Department of Ferrero Headquarter Legal Entities in Luxembourg is looking for an “Insurance Manager”.
- Insurance underwriting topics connected to insurance: Collection of information, documents and questionnaire;
- Claims management and settlement in the best interests of Ferrero;
- Liaise with key relevant Group and Lux functions for claims management such as procurement department, quality department and supply chain department;
- Liaise with broker and insurance companies;
- To be business partner for review insurance impacts related to major logistic flows;
- Proactively identifies processes and procedures and develops tools to improve efficiencies;
- Gathering analytical insight and develop insurance frameword for Luxembourgish entities;
- Preparation of Guidelines / Insurance procedures;
- Preparation of reporting;
- Annual renewal process for Lux policy;
- Ad-hoc queries from the business.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, Finance;
- Previous experience of at least 7-10 years as Insurance expert, as broker or underwriters or claims handler;
- Ability to gain an understanding of business processes and to identify risks/opportunities;
- Flexibility, analytical and project management skills, organizational skills and management of priorities and deadlines;
- Goal orientation, problem-solving skills and teamwork.
- Fluent in English, other language is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office, as well as knowledge of SAP is desirable,