Industrial Warehouse Manager
Work Location: [San José Iturbide Guanajuato]]
Lugar de trabajo: San Jose Iturbide]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
Be part of an amazing team in which you will be responsible of our industrial warehouse management, through an extraordinary leading of resources you will ensure the goals of people, quality, cost and service level, following the Quality and Safety policies and internal group guidelines.
Together with your team, you will:
- Ensure and supervise the warehouse ideal conditions to maintain health and safety standards and patrimonial security.
- Plan and attend internal and external quality audits; guarantee the group guidelines fulfillments for storage and distribution of materials/products.
- Coordinate and supervise the operative resources in order to guarantee the accomplishment of the productive area requirements according to the production plan.
- Manage the internal warehouse budget following internal guidelines and policies.
- Control and follow up of the KPI's aligned to the region and group objectives.
- Evaluate the performance of the operative and administrative team for an effective responsibilities assignments and career plan development.
- Coordinate and distribute the operative reosource with the commercial warehouse and operative control; to balance the workload and accomplish the operation execution timelines.
Who are we looking for?
Industrial Engineer, Logistic, Administration or related.
At least 3 years of experience in similar roles,such as inventory control or warehouse management.
Fluency in English is mandatory.
Knowledge in SAP, normatives (ISO 22000,9001, food safety), proficiency in excel.
Experience in managing and developing teams.
Proactive, accountable, results oriented.
How to be successful in the role and Ferrero?
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are devoted to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.