Industrial Supply Chain: Shift Warehouse Leader - S.Angelo Dei Lombardi Plant
SANT'ANGELO DEI LOMBARDI (AV)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The position works on three shifts, reports to warehouse manager and supports warehouse activities, coordinating the team (forklift drivers, terminal operators and truck drivers) and interfacing with colleagues from other entities and with the copackers.
MANAGEMENT OF THE WAREHOUSE FLOWS
- Ensures the optimization of the warehouse flows (method, labor force, shuttles) providing all necessary information to the “Alba&Monticello Warehouse Leader” (WL) and Warehouse Mgr (WM) regarding the utilization and management during the shifts
- He is responsible within his shift for all flows of his area of competence (Warehouse KPI, Quality KPI, Safety KPI, flows IN/OUT, Preparation and check goods in inbound and outbound, manage shuttles to send/receive goods with copacker and external warehouse)
- Supports the activities of management of the inventory
- He is responsible for the preparation and start-up of the shift of his area of competence
- Supports the handover between the workers at shift change
- Applies all defined criteria for the resources allocation on the warehouse
- Applies all defined criteria for the resources management on the warehouse (changes, break, substitutions,…)
- Grants vacation to line resources in accordance with the planning agreed with the WM
- Contributes to the resolution of personal conflicts between warehouses resources according to the criteria shared with the WM and WL;
- Supports the WM and WL in drafting the “merit plan” of the workers
- Provides feed-back to the WM for the personnel confirmation and contribute to the line resources evaluation
- Is consulted by the WM and WL for the definition of the skills development of the line resources
- Supports in the development of improvement initiatives.
- Identifies and propose areas of improvement for the activities falling within his competence.
- He is consulted by the WM and WL before the realization of the improvement initiatives
PROGRAMMING OF THE WAREHOUSE
- Implements the actions defined for the realization of the outbound and inbound programming
- Collaborates in the scheduling of the flows on the shift.
SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE
Guarantees that all hygiene and safety standards on the lines are respected through information, training on safety issues in the workplace
- Performs with WL and WM the implementation of all actions aimed at guaranteeing the quality of the warehouse processes
- Implements quality guidelines and verifies their application
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in management, electronics or mechanical engineering;
- Fluent English;
- Availability to international mobility and to work on shifts;
- At least one year of work experience in production area are considered a plus.