Industrial Controlling Manager
Job Location: İzmit/Düzce
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Acting as a trusted Industrial Controlling Manager, you will be involved in guaranteeing and optimizing the plant’s financial performance and competitiveness. You will work in close relationship with production and procurement teams, in one of the challenging environments, to provide efficiency for different processes of this fundamental raw material for Ferrero: hazelnut.
In this İzmit/Düzce based position, you will be professionally reporting to HCo Turkey Controlling Manager and managerially to Plant Manager.
With this brilliant opportunity, you will have the chance to gain extensive industrial knowledge while being supported by a great team. If you trust your numerical skills with your analytical capabilities, then please apply now!
- Provide the right information and performance to drive procurement and production performance
- Set up an operational and financial control model that secures the procurement and plant efficiency
- Support the decision-making process for industrial investments and production improvements
- Strengthen the governance on improvement projects with the ultimate objective of progressive and lean simplification in the hazelnut inbounding and industrial processes
- Provide controls, analysis and reports in order to maintain the compliance with Ferrero Policies&Procedures, tax&commercial codes and management decisions over below operations:
- Procurement (Raw Materials, Technical Materials, Capital Expenditures, Plant Overheads),
- Production (Yield, Loss, Efficiency etc.)
- Oversee and check contracts and purchase orders related to Hazelnut procurement, packaging and technical procurement, operational expenses and overheads, capital expenditures areas
- Budget and forecast preparations of Capital expenditures and industrial expenses in coordination with the cost center owners and plant managers. Season planning analysis during the budget in coordination with planning & production departments.
- Determine by product costs and maintain standard costing for all materials before the beginning of the year
- Month end and year-end closings, performing variance analysis, preparing monthly industrial reports
- Respond appropriately to management queries in relation to the control environment, including ad hoc studies (i.e. ROI, Capex payback analysis etc…)
- Determine the production models and cycles with analyzing the current year production parameters (consumption, scraps etc.)
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Having prior experience in financial controlling
- Advanced knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with analytical thinking
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.