Import & Export Supervisor
Job Location: Hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Who we are looking for:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above;
2.Fluent English both orally and in writing;
3.With 3 years or above working experience in import & export affairs or international trading;
4.Rich experience on dealing with China Customs and CIQ, solid expertise about foods importation & exportation processes in China;
5.Good communication and interpersonal skills, with problem solving passion
6.Chinese Local Labour contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
7.Proficiency in Mandarin speaking
- Handle importation customs clearance, Review and prepare import documents, deal with abnormal situations during customs clearance;
- Handle the processing trade together with other internal and external stakeholders;
- Preliminary preparations for the new importation, including HS code classification, customs supervision conditions checking, Labels of imported materials preparation and other compliance checking;
- Manage import agents and customs clearance freight forwarders, evaluate and supervise their services;
- Check the import cost, arrange the request for payment, and carry out statistical integration of relevant data;
- Optimize existing import and export customs operation process for high efficiency and lower cost, Maintain local customs database;
- Pay attention to the new customs policy, Secure import and export customs operation comply with country specific rules & regulations;
- Coordinate customs audit to legal entities;
- Lead or support customs & supply chain projects.