Ice Cream Junior Technological Driver
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Ice Cream Junior Technological Driver.
The position aim consist in supporting the development of Technical and Technological Innovation projects, with particular reference to Ice creams.
The chosen resource will deal with managing innovation, developing technical and technological improvement for the competent category of products, collaborating for the analysis of new technologies on development of suppliers market, supporting the design, engineering and implementation of technologies at the sites production of the Group.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Manages innovation in the area of competence and develops technologies and provides guidelines to realize prototypes to better support the new product development process
- Ensures that the new product technical/technological development is in line with Group standards, in order to facilitate the industrialization
- Analyzes production processes and actual technologies in order to identify potential technological improvements that might lead to a reduction of the overall production cost both for existing and new products.
- Cooperates in synergy with Technical Sourcing to analyze new technological solutions available on the market and suppliers development
Who we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience, gained preferably in companies in the ice cream sector or in any case coming from the production of the food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and process chemistry sectors;
- Degree preferably in Chemical Engineering, or at least scientific disciplines such as Food Science and Technology, Industrial Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology;
- Fluent English, welcome knowledge of Spanish;
- Strong focus on research and innovation;
- Results orientation and Problem Solving;
- Excellent communication skills.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.