Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
- Be responsible to check HR data quality and guide HR users to improve data quality
- Be responsible for BI report design based on HR team’s needs.
- Improve SuccessFactors local acceptance rate and enhance the efficiency & effectiveness on system usage.
- Make the expansion of existing application users through training development and delivery
- Collaborate with Group HRIS team (based in Luxembourg) and Application Maintenance Team (IT), identify, analyze and escalate errors and enhancement requests coming from HR users, both from technical and functional perspective.
- Work together with Group HRIS team to effectively deploy and explain system changes and enhancements to China HR users. Support HR users in verifying that deployed solutions are in line with business requirements.
- Support project activities concerning deployment of HR Group systems on further HR processes. Support China HRIS Lead to implement HRIS projects, including documentation, testing and coordination with project activities. .
- Strong collaboration and partnership with C&B and Payroll to define, manage and maintain a reporting system to monitor Labor Cost and other HR KPIs
- Support HRBP Plant team’s activities in using Group and regional/local HR systems like SAP, Workforce Planning, and Performance Evaluation etc.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager or company
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s above degree, and at least 4 years related experience in HR information system
- Hands on practice with SAP HCM – PA/OM/PD/BI and SuccessFactor Cloud Solution
- Knowledge of China legislative requirements and good understanding in HR processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player with customer oriented attitude
- Project Management experience is a plus
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.