HR Plant Manager Ferrero South of Italy
Sede di lavoro: Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
As HR Manager of the two Ferrero Plants in Balvano and Sant'Angelo, you'll be facilitator for all HR processes and services with direct involvement on industrial levers for the Plants.
You'll be part of the Plants Leadership Team and you'll work in coordination with the Region HR Italy.
Main Tasks 1:
Yours main tasks will be (among the others):
- HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
- Facilitating all HR processes / services for local industrial department (in coordination with Region HR) and Support the implementation of Group guidelines in the Plant
- Oversees recruitment / hiring activities and internal / international mobility, in order to support line Management in identifying candidates fitting with Ferrero values and business needs
- HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
- Support the implementation of Group policies and plans at Plant level
- Ensures the implementation of training plans, policies, and mechanisms that support employees professional development and improvement
Main Tasks 2:
- BUDGET MANAGEMENT AND HR PLANNING
- Monitors and manages HR and OVHs costs for Plant resources, in line with Group budget for the related local commercial or Function department
- EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND LABOUR NEGOTIATIONS
- Ensures effective business relationships, defining policies in order to facilitate the dialogue with trade unions
- Guarantees timely and appropriate fulfilments of HR administration and labor regulations requirements
- Collaborates with local H&S manager to support and advise site management and his/ her delegates on all matters related to health and safety at the Plant
Who we are looking for:
Do you have these requirements?
- Successfully completed Business/Economic/Humanistic studies (Master Degree);
- At least 5 years HR Industrial experience;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that may involve confidential or sensitive matters;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Available to international mobility
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- SAP HR is a plus.
- Fluent in Italian;
- Fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.