HR Operations Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role is to provide professional HR operations services, managing collaboration with outsourcing services vendors and providers, contributing to the HR team to achieve operational excellence in employment life cycle process and its optimization, headcount management, HR system master data control, database maintenance, HR reporting, as well as participate and facilitate related projects.
- Manage HR operations processes and provide their optimization
- Ensure operational compliance throughout all employment cycle
- Streamline HR operations in line with internal work manual and HR operational standards
- Facilitate and manage cross-functional projects
- Ensure KPI & data management
- Manage HR service vendors’ performance
- Enhance HR database / systems data quality
- Perform HR reporting with good quality and efficiency
- Support headcount planning and management
- Manage the performance in line with the GRC requirements and support internal audit and action plan
- Provide knowledge sharing, coaching and drive the team members for good performance and deliverables
Who we are looking for:
- 8+ years of working experience with at least 5 years in HR operations function
- Solid HR knowledge with good understanding of country policy trend, labour law, insurance policy, company policy and others
- Effective task management, job analysis and trouble shooting
- Process driven working style with ability to reflect on and perform the job evolution
- High attention to details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective conflict and complaints management
- Good command of English, written and spoken
- Strong Excel skills, SAP experience is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.