HR Operations Executive
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The HR Operations Executive will manage the day-to-day operations and provide excellent HR support to employees. He/She will also assist in expat management in partnership with external vendors, and implementation of HR projects.
- Manages the day-to-day tactical work to support the overall employment experience of people working at an organization in line with the business’s policies, procedures, and legislative requirements
- Manages the onboarding, offboarding, immigration process for assigned countries
- Provide expat management support (e.g. housing, schooling, shipment, etc) in partnership with relocation vendor
- Manages and track the PR/PO processing and invoicing for HR related expenses
- Maintains mailbox to answer employee’s queries about HR-related issues
- Provide support to the Payroll Manager on payroll management and preparation
- Implement HR procedures and policies as directed
- Organizes and maintain personnel records
- Ensures timely and appropriate data management on SAP HR
- Ensure work visa applications are completed on time and updated
- Directs and plans the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (e.g. enrolment, termination of members)
- Supports the leave management process
- Supports the implementation of HR projects
Who we are looking for:
- Diploma in Human Resources (HR) with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in expat management and payroll admin is an advantage
- Meticulous, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills and project management abilities
- Able to work independently and work well across teams in a matrix organization
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.