HR Manager - Lithgow
Job Location: Lithgow
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join the Ferrero Plant in Lithgow. With a dual reporting line to the Plant Manager locally, and Global HR in Luxembourg, you will be responsible to manage all industrial HR functions, focusing on increasing positive engagement, managing WHS risks, and deploying the global and regional HR strategy.
- Foster effective working relationships with unions through EBA negotiations and ER related activities
- Build and deploy strategies to optimise local engagement
- Build and deploy the HR strategy for the plant, ensuring alignment with local, group and regional policies
- Partner with regional Centre of Excellence specialists to implement initiatives at a local level
- Maintain full accountability for SG&A including employment overheads, headcount, and workers compensation
- Play an active role on the Senior Leadership Team, helping to guide and shape the local organisation
- Manage General Services for the Lithgow site
- Manage a team of direct reports in HR, General Services and Health & Safety
- Oversee time and attendance, and be accountable for accuracy of payroll data provided to our payroll management company
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 7-8 years’ HR generalist experience
- Degree qualified in HR or a relevant business field
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that may involve confidential or sensitive matters
- Confident in your knowledge of Australian Industrial Relations legislation and prior experience partnering with unions
- Demonstrated strong financial acumen
- Calm under pressure with the confidence to challenge decisions appropriately
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills and high professional standards for customer service and work quality
- FMCG experience is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.