HR Business Partner, Supporting Functions - North America
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are currently searching for a HR Business Partner to join our growing North American team. This hybrid role will be based out of our North American Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ, and will report directly into our VP, Human Resources - Supporting Functions, Supply Chain & Retail for North America.
Supporting Functions encompasses multiple teams (Finance, IT, Legal, Packaging, Quality, Procurement, R&D, etc.) with a dynamic employee population that sit in both Corporate Offices and Industrial locations. The HRBP Supporting Functions North America is critical in supporting the development and execution of our people plan and initiatives while driving HR excellence and process improvements.
- Provide guidance and direction to managers and employees regarding core HR processes including: employee relations and retention, performance management, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Develop strong relationships with Supporting Functions leaders and employee population, Local Industrial HRBPs, HR Centers of Excellence (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Diversity Equity & Inclusion, Rewards, Organization & Improvement, etc.)
- Develops offer terms for new hires in collaboration with Compensation and Talent Acquisition and extend offers to executive level candidates.
- Manage budget and headcount for all Supporting Functions cost centers.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to junior members of the HR team.
- Participate in projects with HR Centers of Excellence
- Track, analyze, and synthesize all talent related data (i.e., hiring, attrition, retention) and make recommendations to improve business performance
- Evaluate and monitor training programs to ensure objectives are met.
- Contributes to the implementation of local reward & benefit policies & strategy.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive human resources experience, consumer goods industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; advanced degree and/or HR Certification is preferred
- Experience supporting a dynamic employee population across multiple functions and locations.
- Budget management, people management experience
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation & benefits practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state employment law.
- Experience building consultative relationship with all levels of the organization including senior leaders
- Experience working in a global and highly matrixed environment
- Strong accountability problem solving and innovative thinking
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.