HR Business Partner Central Marketing Functions
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate in HR.
If you are a passionate HR professional, looking for an HR Business Partner Manager role in an international and dynamic environment, you might find in Ferrero Luxembourg HQs the career progression you are looking for!
This is an opportunity to become the point of reference for all the HR processes with a specific focus on the Marketing Central Function team.
As the relevant HRBP for all Marketing Functions you will be:
- Supporting the Line Managers to facilitate people life-cycle management providing HR recommendations to support their team development;
- In charge of all HR key processes (Salary Review, Training Management, Performance Management, and Budget) as direct referent for the Marketing functions in Luxembourg and in cooperation with local HRBP for the functions in the geographies;
- Involved in full life-cycle recruitment, supported by the recruiting center team;
- Reviewing of current policies and procedures and when necessary liaise with internal Organization & Improvement team in assessing better team configuration;
- Performing in autonomy HR related administrative tasks;
- Strongly interacting with all the HR department.
Who we are looking for:
- Successfully completed Business/Economic/Humanistic studies;
- 7-10 years’s HR experience;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that may involve confidential or sensitive matters;
- Solid analytical background and strong attention to detaily;
- Problem solving attitude and ability to relate with different organizational levels (from operative profiles to senior management);
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills and high professional standards for customer service and work quality;
- Experience in working in a matrix environment;
- FMCG experience is a plus.
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- SAP HR.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.