Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for an HCO Controller within Finance department.
Reporting directly to the Controlling Mgr of the HCO. Under supervision, elaborate all relevant scenarios: Strategic Plan, Budget, Forecasts for the Hazelnut at Group level. Manage Internal and External Financial Reporting on monthly basis. Perform Profitability Analysis by different level of details. Assist for the End Closing the reporting and accruals activities and on the daily basis, the monitoring of the purchasing flow and the upload of the standard costs.
Financial & Managerial Closing:
• Managing all the figures of the Group HCO: PS cycle, Budget, SAF, Closures
• Supervise monthly closures and ensures the respect of deadlines
• Improve analysis and simulation related to the monthly rolling forecasts
• Provide the hazelnut cost @ value chain view
• Provision of Stock Devaluation in accordance with Group guidelines
• Provision of Forex Exchange Gain/Loss for Hazelnut Edging
Financial & Managerial Reporting:
• Responsible for the monthly financial reporting for the managerial closing
• Ensure data integrity between interface of different systems
• Stock analysis: monthly consolidation at group level and value chain calculation
• Support business decisions with data analysis
• Follow up on the business planned new initiatives & projects
• Support Preparation and delivery of Business Review
• Upload standard cost of Hazelnut in FTL plants
• Supervising of Credit/Debit Note for FTL Hazelnut flow
Who we are looking for:
- At least 4-7 years of experience in Finance, preferably in Controlling role;
- Strong analytical capabilities, strong problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Good understanding of multinational corporate culture and business principles;
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility:
- Result oriented and high attention to detail;
- Presentation & Negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle and HFM.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is considered as a plus.