HCo Agribusiness Deployment Chile
Job Location: Talca
Rio Claro, Talca, Chile
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
HCo Agribusiness Deployment Chile Manager will report to the Country Manager of Hazelnut Company in Chile how managerial line and the Agri Business Deployment Manager Hazelnunt Company how professional line. You will be responsible to manage , the Agri Chile business maximizing the value brought to the business. Through your efforts, you will guarantee needs a strong support from resource for all activities related to Owngrowing , Outgrowing, Traceabilty / Social and Agricultural activities according to aligment for the startegy and guidelines of Agri business of Hazenult Company.
Who we are looking for:
• experience in agroindustrial market and agricultural activities, having lead local and regional position possibly in multinational companies.
• Solid experience in strategic planning, agrobusiness, team management and knowledge of SAP ECC
• Transformational leader with high capacity to develop high performance organizations, direction, operational excellence, execution in complex and changing environment. Focus on innovations and efficiencies
• Hands on attitude, flexibility, adaptability and focused on delivering results making things happen while building strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
• Leadership model based on diversity and inclusion trust and empowerment generation, enabling people to build on their capabilities to achieve exceptional results-
• Strong verbal/written communication skills in Spanish and English;
• Other languages are a plus
• SAP Knowledge .
• Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
• Proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, v-look up); Ability to work effectively with data and conduct/present financial analysis
• Implementation of the central guidelines regarding own growing strategy in the Agri farms
• Development of the business plan of each farm according to central guidelines
• Standardization of the activities and processes in farm management
• Coordination of farms and building the farm network
• Cascading the know how and best practices in agri innovation to agri farms
• Implementation of the outgrowing strategy in local countries
• Collaboration with third-party farmers in order to identify solutions for yield quality and quantity increase at local level
• Business relation development with local governments / institutions / farmers
• new hazelnut plantation in different geographies
• Definition of Long term contracts scheme with new hazelnut investors
Traceability / Social
• Implementation of projects and initiatives at locations
• Tracking and updating project and innovation status for monitoring KPIs at local level
• Management of hazelnut traceability sourced for Ferrero in local countries
• Deployment of CSR projects in local countries
• Support gap analysis/assessment of existing local structures regarding traceability and social issues
• Management of research activities and data analysis on agri locally managed
• Implementation of Agri training activities
• Transfer of agri know how to support agri farms
• Management of research activities and data analysis on agri centrally managed
• Development of Agri training activities
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.