Hazelnut Procurement Manager
Job Location: Portland
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, and Kinder Joy®.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for responsible person to support building and following up strategic Hazelnut sourcing and value chain development in USA preparing analysis, market information, optimizing and controlling procurement execution and ensuring the alignment among the different functions involved on the achievement of the mid-long term company targets.
• Collaborates and supports to define mid-long term sourcing activity plan
• Performs market analysis identifying opportunities and market dynamics
• Maintains, consolidates and improves relationships with suppliers
• Supports contract management and other company requirements fulfilment
• Ensures lean execution of sourcing strategies, product availability at agreed conditions
• Purchase orders management and monitors procurement operative KPIs
• Performs project management activities to contribute value chain development
Who we are looking for:
• University degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Agronomy
• At least eight years of experience in procurement focusing on strategic sourcing and preferably in direct materials
• Mastering purchasing techniques: market analysis, risk management, price management, budgeting, negotiating skills, RFI
• Analytical skills: gather data, compile information and prepare reports/presentations
• Knowledge of agricultural materials and manufacturing processes
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.