Group Technical Planning Referent
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Group Technical Planning Referentwho will report to the S&OP & Planning Process Improvement manager.
The Group Technical Planning Referent is responsible for the improvement, evolution and supervision of all the planning related processes and tools. Moreover, it represents the point of reference for utilization guidance & technical issues, acting as main interface for the involved IT Business Partner referents.
OPTIMIZATION OF PLANNING PROCESSES AND TOOLS
- Provides supervision and support to Ops Planning teams for what concerns processes and IT solutions in place;
- Guides tools and processes improvement & evolutions by assessing the systems functionalities (with impact on planning processes) and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve them;
- Provides guidance under the business perspective about emerging technologies and propose changes where needed, assesses the business impact which specific technical choices;
- Assesses tool usage, supporting the proper management and configuration of the tools in strict collaboration with IT referents and process experts;
- Represents the key point of contact for all IT initiatives impacting the Ops Planning;
- Guide the Operations Planning integration in M&A projects;
- Interacts with the Order To Cash process team to ensure consistent technical guideline and direction along the initiatives related to both Planning and Order To Cash processes;
- Collaboration with IT to resolve technical problems as they arise and coordinates stakeholders;
- Defines projects scope and timeline together with the Project Managers (if any), IT PMO and ITBP;
- Provides and coordinates training activities together with the IT and Suppliers.
Who we are looking for:
Education & Background
- University degree, preferably in Science, Engineering or Business Administration;
- Ideally 5/6 years of working experience in:
- Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Planning, S&OP
- Project management
- Proven knowledge of Production, Supply, Distribution and Demand Planning processes;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office - high-level in MS Excel (VBA is a plus);
- SAP (APO, ECC, IBP);
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Strong sense of personal accountability for project success;
- Motivated / Enthusiastic / Proactive attitude;
- Excellent analytical and organization skills;
- Ability to synthesize information;
- Ability to define challenges, solve problems and translate solutions into effective plans;
- Successful track of record in implementing large-scale supply chain programs;
- Ability to influence and drive change at all levels of an organization, across multiple cultures, disciplines, and geographies.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.