Group Media Data Analyst
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In our HQ we are looking for a Group Media Data Analyst to be part of the Group Media Development Team reporting to the Head of Precision Marketing.
- identify and integrate the most relevant internal and external data sources, build dashboards and create processes;
- track and analyze media spending and the result of campaigns;
- integrate consumer research and marketing mix modelling data;
- find insights on media efficiency and effectiveness;
- understand the data availability, reporting needs and technical constraints;
- propose customized solutions and new data visualizations;
- identify relevant consumer segmentation to be applied in media campaigns;
- manage and work with different vendors to map data sources, automate processes, create playbooks, learn and document best practices and benchmarks;
- contribute with ideas to test and learn in the domain of measurement and data analysis.
Who we are looking for:
- MSc in Economics, Statistics or related filed;
- At least 5 years experience in Data Management and Data Visualization (platform / technology / processes);
- Previous experience in Media agency or FMCG company is a valuable asset;
- Proven record of data projects translating into business solutions;
- Ability to work autonomously but also being a team player;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Critical thinking and attention to details.
- knowledge of MS Office;
- data manipulation using R and/or Python;
- database queries (MS SQL is preferred);
- data visualization tools (PowerBI is preferred);
- experience with Facebook (Facebook Business Manager, Facebook & Instagram Insights, Facebook Ads Manager) and Google (Google Analytics, Campaign Manager, Search Console, DV360, SA360, Google Ads, YouTube Insights) Tools.
- Fluent in English, other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.