Global eCommerce D2C Manager
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Global eCommerce Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) Manager to be a primary change agent to drive the strategic development of D2C digital business models. The person should pivot the Group D2C strategy acting as trusted partner for the local markets and other global functions (e.g. Marketing, Operations, IT…) to incubate and deploy sustainable business models, capturing emerging trends and delivering excellent experiences to our shoppers and consumers.
- Drive the Ferrero Group strategy to incubate and develop Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) business models across several global markets
- Partner with current D2C stakeholders within the Group to develop the respective strategies and future plans
- Codify "winning in D2C" in partnership with key local markets and eComm Category and eComm Data managers: driving profitable D2C operations, creating outstanding shopper experience, merchandising, inventory forecasting / planning, analytics
- Partner with Global eCategory and Marketing Teams to identify the right product propositions to bring through our D2C models
- Deploy and execute in lead markets, building scalable D2C solutions
- Manage selection and governance of relevant third party providers and coordinate the respective engagements
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to support D2C strategy deployment
- Ensure an excellent customer / user experience, coordinating back-end operations with external partners
- Capture and develop Social Commerce opportunities (e.g. Facebook/Instagram Shopping, TikTok, WeChat)
- Leverage consumer and shopper insights, developing eCRM capabilities to drive personalized experiences for our shoppers
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred; MBA / other advanced education a plus
- Preferred fields: economics, management, business administration, marketing, managerial engineering
- Minimum 6-8 years of full time experience, with significant leadership experience;
- Experience in E-Commerce mandatory;
- Experience in Direct-to-Consumer models mandatory;
- Previous experience in the areas of digital strategy, digital marketing and brand management preferred;
- Previous experience in FMCG strongly preferred.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills;
- Proactive attitude, curiosity and penchant for innovation;
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives within scheduled timelines;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Capabilities to influence key functions & stakeholders;
- High flexibility and result orientation.
- Excellent skills with MS Office required (especially Powerpoint and Excel);
- Knowledge of eCommerce D2C platforms highly preferred (e.g. eShop software solutions, CRM tools, etc.)
- Knowledge of advanced analytics tools a plus;
- English professional proficiency required, any other language a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.