FAP Region HRBP Commercial
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As the Regional HR Business Partner you will act as the strategic point of reference for all the HR& Organization topics for the business leaders in Commercial functions.
In this role you will also closely support the FAP Region HR Manager in driving the HR agenda with a particular focus on transversal processes within Asia Pacific (such as Workforce & OVH Management, Talent Acquisition/Engagement/Development, Rewards & Recognition, etc.).
- Drive the deployment and cascading of Human Resources and Organization strategy aligned with Regional and Ferrero Group guidelines
- Ensure effective communication flows between Regional and Group levels in an integrated matrix organization by actively collaborating with all relevant stakeholders
- Support internal stakeholders and the HR team in analyzing organizational needs and contribute to the development of required Organizational capabilities
- Ensure accurate Workforce & Overhead planning and management in coherence with Group guidelines
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver business needs while ensuring implementation of key Group HR processes
- Guide, support and develop a team of managers/leaders reflecting skills, behaviors, capabilities and values in line with Line Managers Excellence requirements
- Actively collaborate with business leaders to ensure a strong talent pipeline (internal & external) aligned with current and future organization needs. Drive Talent Acquisition process in accordance with Group guidelines and by leveraging available digital tools
- Collaborate with Talent manager and line managers to drive key Talent Management activities like annual performance evaluation process, development of high potential talents through Organization Management Reviews, succession management, training and development programs deployment
- Closely collaborate with larger HR team including COEs to assess any overall employment related risks, drive employees’ engagement initiatives, mitigate employee retention challenges.
- Manage Employee Relations by identifying and mitigating related challenges/risks. Work with internal and external stakeholders to implement solutions that ensure meeting organizational needs and compliance to legal requirements
- Support the implementation of Group/Region Reward policies and contribute to their definition at Local Level
- Support FAP Region HR Manager in Regional and Group projects deployment
- Managerial accountability for managing, motivating and developing assigned team members
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience as an HR Business Partner (12+ years)
- Experience in leading key HR processes, such as performance management, development, training, recruitment, salary review, workforce planning/reporting, …
- Strong Senior Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- FMCG experience is preferred
- Adaptable, proactive, and dynamic attitude, capable to drive results
- Business understanding and curiosity
- Ability to navigate through a global matrix organization and interact effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Collaborative Team player with hands-on approach
- High attention to details
- Fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.