Executive Assistant - Temporary contract (long leave replacement)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Global HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for an Executive Assistant.
- Manage daily correspondence, phone calls, agenda
- Schedule meetings
- Assist with the preparation of presentations
- Edit reports
- Prepare materials for meetings and provide post-meeting follow-up notes
- Administrative process tasks as required i.e., expenses, document collation
- Make travel arrangements
Who we are looking for:
- Specific secretarial education / university background a plus
- Able to work autonomously, to manage multiple tasks & prioritize schedules
- Flexible, collaborative and excellent team player
- Able to maintain positive and proactive attitude also in stressful situations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- The knowledge of any other language represents a strong asset
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.