eCommerce Marketing Manager
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The eCommerce Marketing Manager will be a part of an exciting and transformative eCommerce team within Ferrero USA. In this role you will support the eComm Digital Marketing Director on Retailer Search & Digital campaigns. In this role you will work closely with brand marketing, sales channel leads and other internal cross-functional partners to facilitate optimal retail media strategy and tactics in partnership with our agency teams.
- Work closely with agencies to build Search plans for everyday & seasonal digital campaigns
- Educate agencies on brand objectives and customer priorities to stay aligned with internal goals
- Ensure alignment to strategic objectives and focus on maximizing Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and performance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Build a Test & Learn program and repository of best practices to establish a gold standard of Retail Digital marketing execution within Ferrero
- Familiar with Amazon AMS (Amazon Marketing Services) , Walmart Connect, KPM, Instacart & Roundel (Target) UIs
- Assist with eCommerce Content management needs across platforms including Salsify, Amazon Vendor Central, Walmart Item 360 and Target Pipeline
- Serve as an internal Retail Digital marketing expert to champion and advocate the importance of eComm via continued education and knowledge sharing
- Monitor and analyze competitor/external activities on digital-centric initiatives (innovation/communication) identifying best practices
- Utilize content monitoring tools to perform content audits allowing for optimization requests and alignment to brand content strategy
- Build a strong partnership with Brand teams to keep them aware of upcoming campaign launches, ongoing performance and performance results
- Incorporate Global office guidelines into executions to remain consistent with other markets and Ferrero standards
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of eCommerce digital marketing experience
- Must have experience with launching and optimizing Digital Search campaigns (Amazon, Instacart, Walmart etc.)
- CPG industry experience a plus
- Must have team-management experience or agency-management experience to be successful in this role
- Must have experience working with a product information management system (e.g. Salsify or website CMS) and content management tools (e.g. Profitero)
- A strong performance driver with performance marketing mindset to maximize efficiency using innovative approaches
- Strong story-telling ability to make recommendations and steer decision making via education/knowledge sharing
- Passion for Digital Marketing and eCommerce
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.