Distribution Planning Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a dynamic and resilient Distribution Planning Manager to join our Supply Planning team. In this role you will be responsible for distribution planning of all China network.
Supply Planning & Stock Management (Finished Goods)
- Manage the stock by SKU/Distribution Center in order to reach the target in terms of stock coverage;
- Arrange and manage on daily basis pick up plan from each single co-packer/local production plant to commercial warehouse in order to hit sales forecast;
- For local produced SKU, daily follow QA releasement;
- For imported SKU, arrange container booking from each production plant to two major ports in order to reach the target stock level;
- For imported SKU, keep monitoring with support of Import manager the whole importation process (LT/Custom clearance/CIQ process) in order to get the goods on time and highlight about possible delay and providing back up plan;
- Check the freshness by sku/region and arrange transfer among Distribution Centers if needed with supporting analysis results;
- Prepare Out of Stock alert and push/follow sales about the aging risk;
- Assist cross functional team (Research, Marketing) to ship products for listing, sampling, transportation test, CIIE.
- Prepare accurate reports showing stock evolution/Forecast vs Incoming by SKU/Distribution Center;
- Prepare accurate reports showing freshness situation and action to be taken;
- Organize weekly meeting with trade marketing in order to discuss about last inventory situation and forecast evolution
- Provide container budget for annual cost estimation;
- Prepare four Regional Distribution Centers and two import Distribution Centers stock projection to Logistic team on a quarterly basis.
- Manage the work of the subordinatesby setting goals and objectives and evaluating their achievement and planning their continuous development supporting their growth through coaching and other talent development initatives.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Business / Logistics / Economics / Computer Studies
- At least seven years of experience, preferably in Demand/Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Business Planning or Sales Operation. Experience in F&B Industry will be considered a plus.
- Detail oriented; proactive, self-motivated; team player and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of SAP is a must/Knowledge of APO is a plus
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.