Demand Planner & Commercial Supply Chain Specialist GCM
Job Location: Athens
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®.
As the love for our brands continues to grow, so does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world.
The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities.
We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way.
In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero.
The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero Greece is looking for a motivated individual for the role of Demand Planner & Commercial Supply Chain Specialist.
You will add value to the whole Supply Chain process by providing optimum support, analysis and reporting to ensure key target levels are being met.
You will bring your excellent analytical skills, ability to work across functions with all internal stakeholders to assist in aligning the supply and demand planning function.
You will drive the whole planning process ensuring transparency and full ownership of the plan and with a consensus-based approach.
- Has full responsibility on a commercial reference level (SKUS) for the countries of Greece, Cyprus & Malta.
- Follows up on demand planning with the use of a customized planning tool.
- Checks on weekly basis the consistency between SAP/APO and Sales Demand.
- Identifies supply risks and takes action to minimize them.
- Utilizes a collaborative and consensus approach by working with SC, Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing and Finance to obtain necessary inputs and ensures that accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Identifies reasons and proposes solutions for accuracy improvement.
- Defines the monthly calendar of demand plan revision (deadlines, accountabilities) toward sales and management.
- Supports S&OP process and monitors operational performance against agreed S&OP plans focusing on deliverables, risk and opportunities to meet company objectives.
- Has full ownership & active participation in rolling meetings related to info sharing with sales, marketing and SC.
- Leads continuous process improvements targeting on reduced operational costs and improved service level.
- Prepares weekly stock-controlling based on monthly orders & communicates it to distributors.
Who we are looking for:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics or Logistics
- Skilled use all the Microsoft Office Programs
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of proven experience as a Demand Planner
- Good command of English
- SAP ECC & APO knowledge - advantage
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
- High flexibility and result orientation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Developed analytical skills
- Capabilities to influence key functions & stakeholder
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent team working skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.