Job Location: North Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Demand Analyst Opportunity:
Ferrero Australia are looking for an outstanding individual for the role of Demand Analyst who can provide support to the Demand Planning team. You will add value to the S&OP process by providing optimum forecasting support, analysis and reporting to ensure key target levels are being met.
You will bring your drive for results, ability to build strong collaborative relationships with Sales and internal stakeholders to assist in aligning the Demand Planning function. You will assist in the Demand Planning processes to ensure stock availability and ongoing supplies of products are placed, received and available for Ferrero customers.
This position is for an August start date and will be for approximately 12 months.
- Collaborate with Sales to assist in the creation, maintenance and review of baseline sales forecasts for finished goods
- Analyse demand variances, identify trends and anomalies and collaborate with Sales to achieve forecast accuracy improvements
- Monitor optimal levels of inventory in line with company directives and policy
- Prepare reports to ensure products are being made in time to avoid stock outs in distribution, working with the Demand Planning team to replan where necessary updating both prepared plans and planning systems
- Collaborate with the regional Supply team to monitor the supply outlook
- Utilise SAP APO system to communicate demand requests
Who we are looking for:
- Prior experience in Supply Chain, potentially as a Coordinator or Analyst
- Prior exposure to the Demand Planning function in the FMCG industry
- Keen interest in the Demand Planning process
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain or Business are highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Prior experience of SAP APO and JDA Demand is advantageous
- Open to change and dealing with uncertain contexts – rise to the challenge of the everchanging Covid situation
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated experience in prioritising and planning
- Goal driven, with a desire to deliver extraordinary results every time
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.