CSU Controlling Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for a CSU Controlling Specialist within the Finance Department.
Within the Global Brand Soremartec and SBD controlling will be responsible of controlling tasks related to the CSU department (SPE + CMI).
- Support the function in the preparation of Strategic plan, Budget, Forecast;
- Control of Actuals figures;
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis of delta versus Budget and Forecast scenarios anticipating risks and opportunities and defining actions plan;
- 0-3 business trip per year mainly in Italy.
Main Business Partners:
- CSU Manager;
- Categories CSU Manager;
- Area CSU Manager;
- SPE Excellence Manager;
- Local SPE Manager;
- Local Controller.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in Finance/Accounting;
- 4-5 years experience in controlling department;
- Previous experience as junior business controller;
- Ideally work experience in FMCG industry and in an international business environment;
- interpersonal, team-working and leadership skills;
- Ability to deliver & drive and respect deadlines;
- Proactive and autonomous approach;
- Good communication skills;
- High level of financial, accounting and controlling knowledge;
- High level of commercial economics knowledge;
- Problem solving approach.
- Strong computing skills;
- Ideally SAP knowledge.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is a plus.