Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a "OTC and Credit Specialist" who will proactively manage debt collection follow up with sales department from customers within the agreed payment terms & managing the accounting daily posting. The ideal candidate must manage a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction and communication with internal departments as required in order to keep an accurate position on customer accounts (Credit, claims, reconciliations with customers).
- Daily Posting of customer’s payments on SAP in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Managing bills receivable and checks collected from customers and their bank deposits.
- Facilitate payment of overdues by sending reminders to customers.
- If needed, have onsite Customer Meetings to track /follow up on payments
- Following with customer service, the sales invoices deposit on Customer desk.
- Prepare regular report of receivables (unpaid invoices) and investigating reason of overdue from sales, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Manage customer deductions by entering adjusting entries and ensure proper follow up of. unauthorized pending deductions
- Collaborates with the other department and the customers to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic basis (at least monthly).
- Assist on month-end closing activities
- Enter, update and retrieve information on credit applications.
- Manage Credit reports to Credit insurance company as well as claims for indemnification.
Who we are looking for
- Proven working experience as Accounts Receivable Clerk or accountant
- Solid understanding of accounting principles, and collection practices
- At least two years of related experience required on FMCG or Retail business.
- Hands-on experience in SAP accounting software
- At least 3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.