CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING MANAGER
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING MANAGER who will support our CSR and Sustainability Director on the internal and external reporting of our company’s sustainability initiative, as well as internal sustainability projects and improvements of the company’s sustainability reputation.
As leader of end-to-end sustainability reporting activities, you will be responsible for:
- data collection from all functions involved
- definition of Report structure and coordination of the copywriting and editing activities
- coordination of audit activities, including external assurance
- guaranteeing internal final sign off and approval
- ensuring the delivery of the Report yearly.
You’ll be also leading internal activities to ensure Group’s compliance to upcoming mandatory disclosures (e.g. European Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive).
You will oversee the progress of high level KPIs and Group commitments, supporting both the Ferrero Group and related Companies under the Ferrero Family Office in their sustainability reporting activities.
Partnering with the Institutional Affairs & Corporate Communications central function and network You will support all sustainability communication, including developing and updating internal guidelines for sustainability claims.
You will coordinate updates and maintenance of the website ferrerosustainability.com, support functions on various sustainability-related topics such as training, and sustainability-related Brand Social Responsibility initiatives. You will also develop and update summary narratives about Ferrero’s sustainability progress for the Group Leadership.
You will be in charge to coordinate the Materiality Assessment for the identification of key sustainability priorities for the Ferrero Group. You will be responsible to lead the migration from impact materiality to double materiality meeting regulatory changes.
External benchmarks and assessment
You will cover a relevant role in coordinating Company’s public disclosure commitment to various EXTERNAL reporting frameworks and assessment tools ( e.g. United Nations Global Compact Communication On Progress, Ecovadis, World Benchmarking Alliance, CDP).
And moreover, you’ll represent the Company towards selected global institutions (e.g. GRI, UN Global Compact).
Other tasks include administration for the budget allocated to sustainability reporting and communications.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Management, Sustainability and/or Communications
- At least 8 years of experience in data collection, management, and analysis for Sustainability (Environmental, Social and Governance) reporting, like Corporate Sustainability Reports and CDP.
- Working experience with interdisciplinary teams (e.g. Sustainability, Procurement, Packaging, Brands, Engineering) and managing relationships within complex organization structures (preferable experience in multinational manufacturing companies)
- Project management skills with demonstrated experience to self-manage complex deliveries in a fast-paced, matrix environment
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills, with demonstrable skills for informal authority
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach
- Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.