Consumer Insights Analyst
Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero UK&I is on the search for a Consumer Insights Analyst, to pro-actively plan and manage ad-hoc research projects and add insight to the analysis of continuous research data, in order to provide timely, accurate and meaningful insights that inform effective decision making and drive growth in the business.
The position spans Ferrero Pralines (Ferrero Rocher, Ferrero Collection, Ferrero Golden Gallery and Raffaello), Thorntons FMCG Marketing, Thorntons D2C, Kinder (all brands & categories) , Tic Tac and Nutella (Nutella spread and brand extensions) and Reports into the Senior Insights Manager.
CSU PLANNING & COORDINATION
- Proactively proposes ad hoc solutions / tools to respond to local necessities in full coherency with CSU standards.
- Ensures that all the research activities are in line with Area CSU guidelines and methodologies.
- Effectively responds to and liaison between the Marketing teams, Retail team, and research agencies throughout briefing, implementation and delivery of ad-hoc research projects
- Proactively manage and develop relationships with ad-hoc research agencies to ensure quality of day-to-day service and deliverables.
- Effectively contribute to briefs, evaluate research proposals, and manage qualitative and quantitative studies.
- Supports and coordinates end-end researches activities regularly aligning all the interested stakeholders in full respect of CSU central guidelines.
- Supports the production of ad hoc consumer researches for the Sales and Marketing teams in order to understand the behaviour and preferences of target consumers identified for specific projects (packaging, new product launches, advertising campaigns, etc.)
- Recommend and implement new methods of ad hoc research and analysis to improve current insights and market research performance.
- Pro-actively monitor and share external research, data and trends in order to add insight and identify opportunities for our brands, and support in the management of our internal Discovery sharing session.
- Supports the organisation in the UK of fixed / mobile panel studies at points of sale for the different channels.
- Supports the organisation on the production of ongoing reports particularly on sell-out times, pricing analysis, freshness, stock levels, etc. for the UK.
- Supports interaction with external research providers (Nielsen, IRI, etc.) in the UK to ensure data needs fulfilment and define arrangements for continual and ad hoc market analysis reporting in accordance with the objectives defined by the Marketing team.
- Supports the report production for Marketing and Sales Functions on market performance of Ferrero products versus competitors' ones
- Supports proper execution of experimental activities providing correct feedback to the Senior Insights Manager and local Sales/ Marketing Departments.
- Ensures effective and efficient recommendation and use of panels.
- Supports management of the Kinder Online Community (activities planning and implementation).
- Collaboration on the CSU Newsletter.
Who we are looking for:
You should be an individual with a great drive and passion for making a difference thorough ad-hoc research and continuous data insight. Experience Microsoft user, with strong numeracy/quantitative analytical skills and attention to detail. Ideally creative, collaborative and experienced with both consumer and shopper understanding, with a good consumer knowledge of the UK/ROI market.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.