Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Compensation Analyst will join our growing North America Rewards team. The Compensation Analyst will be involved in the year-end salary review process, internal job evaluations, answering stakeholder inquiries, ad hoc data analysis, ensuring data accuracy and various rewards projects/initiatives. This position plays a key role in creating policies that attract, retain, and motivate talent while maintaining Ferrero’s core values.
- Assist in the annual merit and bonus planning process, ensuring data is complete and accurate
- Participate in stakeholder training and communication planning; ensure Group processes and timelines are followed
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to existing systems and processes
- Support HR partners with necessary data and guidance to support attraction and retention of talent during employee life-cycle, including pay decisions
- Provide support to HR Partners on compensation programs inclusive of talent relocation
- Conducting research on legislative and regulatory governance best practices to advance Ferrero’s competitive advantage
- Participate in salary surveys and provide analysis to improve Ferrero’s competitive position
- Create, organize and maintain reports to audit data within HRIS systems
- Conduct data audits and support data integrity processes to ensure data accuracy across HRIS and all compensation systems
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years experience minimum
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite or similar software; proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Ability to effectively read and interpret information, summarize and present data to leadership.
- Previous SAP experience is preferred
- Ability to information and provide analysis
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.