Commercial Controller Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Commercial Controller Specialist who will be reporting to APAC MEA Commercial Controller within Finance department.
Consolidation and Analysis of Financial Statements:
- Budget/Forecasts/PS Process;
- Analysis of Monthly Actual results vs objectives:
- Understanding and explaining key deviations;
- Support/Interact with local finance teams;
- Interact with Area (Marketing, Strategy...) and Group partners (Reporting, Controlling…);
- Gap analysis by Region / Country / Product.
- Analyze DCF / stock situation by regions / countries.
- Brand / Category Profitability Analysis;
- SKU Gross Margin Analysis;
- Support Area marketing team & category controlling teams for new product launches.
Sales Analysis and forecast:
- Prepare and consolidate Area Monthly Sales Estimate each week (Volume & Gross Sales / Net Sales);
- Rolling forecast by brand / category / country
Monthly preparation for Management Meetings:
- Prepare and consolidate Estimate Full Year/Session/Month Net Sales, RON and Risk and Opportunities and Business performance with cluster analysis;
- Consolidate & prepare actual results presentations for Top Management.
Area Discretionary costs (T&E, Consulting.) and A&P Analysis:
- Analysis of Monthly Actual results vs objectives.
Ad-hoc Analysis and other projects.
Who we are looking for:
- MSc in Finance, Business Administration or related;
- 4 years of experience in Finance;
- 3 years of experience in Controlling;
- Experience in FMCG sector is a plus;
- Knowledge of accounting;
- Strong analytical capabilities, strong problem solving and decision making skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good understanding of multinational corporate culture and business principles;
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility:
- Able to work with deadlines;
- Result oriented and high attention to detail;
- Assertive and confident, outgoing attitude, results-driven, high-energy personality.
- HFM /SAP knowledge is a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly in Excel.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language will be considered as a plus.