COE Trade Solution Design & Tester
Job Location: London
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This is a exciting opportunity to become part of our global Ferrero IT Team inside our new "Centre of Expertise for Consumer Technology and eCommerce" - working cross-functional between the UK & the Ferrero Group, understanding business drivers that will impact performance.
As COE Trade Solution design and tester you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining applications and technical architecture components solutions (improvements, enhancements and upgrades), ensuring all applications are aligned with Ferrero's business strategy.
You will manage and assign steams, overseeing any fixes and defects or performance problems discovered in testing. Be a level of support - dealing with support issues, ensuring that any issues raised relating to applications, interfaces or infrastructure performance is solved within service management SLA's
You will manage application/technical architecture components design (including enhancements) and makes sure they comply with the enterprise architecture and meet the business needs. Support bringing new services into live by analysing functional/non-functional requirements, developing technical architecture options and recommendations for projects, as well as:
Functional & Technical Design
- Establish time schedules with Operations and 3rd parties to implement the required technologies, skills and procedures
- Manages impact analyses of any upgrade with regards to technical aspects and data, whilst facilitating smooth transition from existing version to the new version
- You will review application/technical components lifecycle, from development and configuration to maintenance
- Lead data migration exercise and ensures data consistency
- Manages the decommissioning of redundant applications/hardware/infrastructure aligned with roadmap
- Works with Service Lead and Service Management to support achievement of Service level target
Configuration & Testing
- Prepares and implements Deployment/Configuration Designs
- Maintains up-to-date inventory, asset and configuration information
- Lead testing efforts for large and complex applications/technical architecture components
- Create test plans and schedules
- Create and implement test cases on project requirements
- Report defects and escalate issues
- Interact with team throughout development process
- Troubleshoot new builds and post production issues
- Follow and analyze issues gathered in bug tracking system
- Edit and support solution documentation
- Review reports for accuracy and determine discrepancies
Who we are looking for:
You will have strong commercial awareness and a passion to drive strong business processes understanding into your role, as well as :-
- Project management skills in an IT environment with exposure to customer planning
- Extensive knowledge of forecasting applications including SAP CRM/TPM/TM
- Commercial ERP Processes understanding (SD . MM . FI . COPA), sales & finance for supporting business process & implementing new projects
- Knowledge of BluePlanner suite (from Upclear)
- Experience of multi-application environment, planning and execution
- Exposure of multi level helpdesk environment
- Excellent Excel and Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills across multiple channels and at all levels
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.