Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Category Controller to join our Financial Planning & Control Team, inside the Executive Chiarmann Staff.
Analysis of Financial Statements:
- Budget/Forecasts/PS Process/LTGL;
- Analysis of Actual results vs objectives:
- Understanding and explaining key deviations;
- Supporting cross functional to have the real figures with the right explanation;
- Interacting with all the functions (Marketing, Sales, Supply chain...) to provide weekly, monthly and YTD reporting of top lines and other commercial KPIs.
- Analyze COGS/commercial costs/ stock situation by brand/countries;
- Price Structure by Country/SKU preparation and management, running periodic analysis to verify estimations vs actual value chain;
- Support our business partner in the different projects with guidance and governance.
- Brand / Category Profitability Analysis;
- SKU Gross Margin Analysis;
- Support our business partner for new product launches in all economic and financial evaluations;
- Prepare Category Innovation P&L for Group Guidelines and follow up of the performance with specific monthly Gap Analysis by Brand/Area/Market;
- Provide constant financial evaluation with the collaboration of all involved Departments (Packaging Unit, Technical Departments, Planning and Supply Chain, …);
- Category Portfolio management with economic evaluation and P&L for all requested new products/SKU and Briefs elaboration;
- Economic and financial evaluation of new Industrial Investments to be prepared and discussed in the official Ferrero Committees;
- Coordination and communication between plant and business units, supporting on explaining the gaps versus planning scenarios.
Monthly preparation for Management Meetings:
- Prepare and consolidate Estimate Full Year/Session/Month Net Sales, RON, GAP analysis and Risk and Opportunities and Business performance with cluster analysis on monthly basis;
- Consolidate & prepare actual results presentations for Top Management.
Ad-hoc Analysis and other projects:
- Finance integration of acquired companies in collaboration with other Group finance departments, such as application of Ferrero accounting rules, review of the financing model or the organization of the societies.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance;
- Above 5 years of experience in Controlling;
- Experience in FMCG sector is a plus;
- Ability to gain an understanding of business processes and to identify risks/opportunities;
- Strong technical skills, data management and reporting, with the ability to develop processes for an efficient working.
- Flexibility, analytical and project management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Organizational skills and management of priorities and deadlines;
- Self-motivated and goal oriented;
- Problem-solving skills and teamwork.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of SAP and HFM is a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.